Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping Policy?
Bay Photo Lab is my print fulfillment company. Bay Photo Lab ships worldwide with USPS and FedEx.
We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From
||International Shipping Charge*
* Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $15.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $20.00 (required)
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- Any Freighting Fees may be billed to the fulfillment artist separately after processing your order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for freight fees before the order is placed.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us at +1 800-435-6686 regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact me with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
- I do not accept returns; all sales are final.
- Bay Photo Lab does its utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact email@example.com with your order number for further instructions.
How can I keep up with your new work?
Consider signing up for my newsletter to receive updates on new releases, specials, discounts and new products. I also highly recommend following me on Facebook, Instagram, or Flickr.com where I post frequent photographs and blog regularly. If you see a photograph that you are interested in seeing in print but is isn't on the website, please contact me.